This role is responsible for selling fiber internet, phone, VoIP, and IT products, to businesses. This position also manages a book of business and is responsible for maintaining existing accounts, and upselling and renewing these accounts.
- Proven experience in generating new sales leads.
- Successful negotiation and closing skills and fostering customer relationships.
- Ability to prospect and close new sales leads through solution-selling to commercial customers.
- Fostering relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation.
- Contact current clients base with specific products and services to meet their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales presentations; demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services.
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Continual education on new and existing products and services.
- Maintain an existing book of business and grow the base of accounts by building relationships and upselling new products.
- Work directly with the other members of the Sales team.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- 2 plus years of Sales experience.
- 1 plus year of Telecommunication experience.
- Technical knowledge in Voice and Data communications.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles.
- Time Management and efficiency skills.
- Judgement and decision-making skills.
- Problem solving skills – Identify, evaluate, and implement solutions to complex problems.
Please email resumes to: HR@ctstelecom.com