Fiber Optic Solutions
CTS’ Michigan customers enjoy reliable, secure high-speed business internet access over dedicated fiber-optic connections. Take advantage of our cost-effective internet solutions from one of Michigan’s most experienced internet service providers.
What are the advantages of fiber over broadband?
Fiber-optic internet connectivity delivers significant benefits for companies of all sizes, even those that classify themselves as small businesses. The top advantages are:
- Greater capacity: Symmetrical bandwidth (i.e., the same upload speed as download speed) enables higher signal rates and much longer transmission distances.
- Unsurpassed security: Determined criminals can attach a copper line to another copper line, hack into a system and access confidential data. Not so with fiber optics. The most secure network available, fiber is made from glass. Any attempt to hack the glass would break it. The entire system would go down. You’d lose service temporarily, but you wouldn’t lose private data. Crooks know this, and fiber-optic hacks are almost unheard of. Count on a secure and reliable internet connection with fiber optics.
- Complete privacy: The fiber optic line you use is yours and your alone. No other companies share it. Your internet connection via fiber optics is 100% private.
- Highest speeds: Fiber optic internet runs at the speed of light. There’s no faster alternative. It’s the fastest data transport medium available — enabling almost instant data retrieval.
- Interference-free: When routed near electrical machinery, copper lines are subject to electromagnetic Interference. Not fiber optics. Fiber connectivity enables signals to be transmitted without interference or error.
Advantages in selecting CTS
In choosing us for your high-speed internet service, you’ll enjoy multiple benefits, among them:
- Symmetrical internet connection bandwidth options up to 10 Gbps
- Dedicated Ethernet internet access
- Expandable high-speed internet services that can grow with your internet connection bandwidth requirements
- Standard installs that provide business-class, carrier-grade connectivity for internet services
- High availability, redundant internet connections
- Fiber-optic and wireless options for small businesses and others
- Multi-port delivery high-speed internet services available
- Static IP addresses for internet connections
- Internet services delivered over CTS’ wholly owned Fiber-optic network
- Managed firewalls available on all internet connections
Check out our Questions and Answers page to learn more or contact us today to get started!